- Large Baking Potatoes1 - 2
- cloves of garlic1 - 3
- Parmesan2 Tablespoons
- Butter or Vegan Margarine3 Tablespoons
- Water1/4 Cups
- Season It All1/2 - 1 Teaspoons
These guys are great! Quite easy to make.
1. Chop the potato up and add the water. Microwave on high mixing every few min. Once fork tender, start mashing them. Add the rest of the ingredients. Taste and adjust salt / pepper / seasoning accordingly.
2. Form into balls.
1/2 Cup Flour
1 TBLS Season It All
3. Roll Potato Balls in Flour Mixture.
4. Roll ball into Milk, or other liquid / Egg Whites, Etc.
5. Roll into Panko Bread Crumbs.
Deep Fry, 375 – 400 – Until Golden Brown.
Serve with Sweet and Sour Sauce / Ketchup / Ranch / Or other condiment of your choosing.