- Sweet Corn1c
- Potato medium sized chopped1
- Green Pepper1/2 c(Red Pepper Optional) I used 2 TBLS Dried
- Black beans drained and rinsed1 can
- Tomato Paste2 Tablespoons
- Diced Tomatoes1 Can+ 2 Cans Water (Add a bit more if needed)
- White Rice1/4 c.
- Chopped fresh Cilantro1/2 c
- Give It Inferno - Seasoning1 - 2 Teaspoons
- Cumin2 Teaspoons
- Fresh ground pepperAs Per Taste
- SaltAs Per Taste
Saute the vegetables until onions are translucent. Add Everything else. Simmer for 25- 30 min covered. Check spicy seasoning. Add a bit more water if needed.
Serve topped with Cilantro and chopped green onions.
Easy low cost meal, that is great for leftovers, or bring to lunch. Low cost, food on a budget.